Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS) provides an international forum for reporting progress and recent advances in the modern development of electromagnetic theory and its new and exciting applications starting 1989. Spectra ranges from statics to RF, microwave, photonics, and beyond. Topics include radiation, propagation, diffraction, scattering, guidance, resonance, power, energy and force issues, and all other modern developments. BEMS member C. K. Chou is organizing the session on RF Safety Issues (see article in May/June 2009 issue of BEMS Newsletter (#208)).
- 7 November, 2009 --- Full-length Paper Submission Deadline
- 7 November, 2009--- Pre-registration Deadline
- 7 December, 2009 --- Preliminary Program will be available online
- 7 January, 2010 --- Advance Program will be available
- 7 February, 2010 --- Final Program will be available