The Bioelectromagnetics Society is pleased to announce the results of its recent election, and appreciates the willingness to serve BEMS expressed by all members who ran for office in this election.
Vice President/President-Elect (3 year term)
• Richard Nuccitelli, Vice President, BioElectroMed Corp., Burlingame, CA, USA
Treasurer-Elect (4 year term)
• Andrew Wood, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
Board - Biological and Medical Sciences (3 year term)
• Bennett Ibey, Air Force Research Laboratory in San Antonio, TX, USA
• Alexandre Legros, Lawson Health Research Institute, London, Ontario, Canada
Board - Engineering and Physical Sciences (3 year term)
• Jianqing Wang, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan
Board - Engineering and Physical Sciences (filling vacancy for 1 year)
• P. Thomas Vernier, University of Southern California, Marina del Rey, CA, USA
Board - At Large (3 year term)
• Francesca Apollonio, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
The next issue of the newsletter will feature biographies of the newest Board members of The Bioelectromagnetics Society, and descriptions of the committees on which members may serve (at the discretion of the President of The Society). The Society encourages all of its members to find ways to serve, especially by participating in committees that foster the work of BEMS throughout the year.