Authored by: Richard Nuccitelli
Published on: Sep 29, 2013
As your President I want to make BEMS an important part of your life. This is your Bioelectromagnetics Society. What can we do together to make BEMS more useful to you?
- We are still seeking a member to become our Communications Coordinator. This will be a paid part-time position to maintain, develop and expand BEMS’ presence on the internet and other media. I encourage you to consider applying for this important position.
- The Technical Program Committee is still accepting suggestions for Plenary and Workshop topics for BioEM2014. Send your suggestions to: TPC@bioem2014.org
- If you are interested in being a local organizer of our 2016 meeting, please let us know so we can send you an information packet.
- The Board of Directors will be meeting soon to discuss some changes to the By Laws that have been recommended by our legal counsel. Please send me any suggestions or concerns that you would like us to discuss at that meeting.
- As part of our efforts to increase membership, the Board has approved sponsoring new members from India and other under-represented countries to attend the next BioEM meeting. We welcome your nominations of colleagues in under-represented countries for this support.
I welcome your suggestions and ideas. Please send them to me: email@example.com.