The student awards system requires a significant amount of setup in order to work properly. Please contact the administrator to get the system set up for a meeting prior to use.
Basic setup and operation involves the following:
- Clone and modify the webform that will serve as the platform score sheet.
- Clone and modify the webform that will serve as the poster score sheet.
- Add the names of the webforms to the student award fields of the meeting.
- Add the names of the judges to the student award fields of the meeting.
- Identify abstracts as student papers and modify the student paper field of the abstract accordingly.
- Use the Student Abstracts link under Awards Chair Tasks to review abstracts.
- Use the Student Judges link under Awards Chair Tasks to review judges.
- Use the Admin Judges link under each abstract to assign or unassign judges to an abstract.
- Or, use the link within the Student Judges table to assign or unassign judges to an abstract.
- Open or close the judging from the student award section of the meeting database entry.
The administrator will be responsible for 1-5 and 10 with guidance of the Awards Chair.
Awards chairs and designates should carry out steps 6-9.