PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Please note that a bems.org user account will not provide access to content beyond what is available to anonymous users. To gain access to abstract collections, the newsletter, meeting programs and other society materials you must apply and pay for BEMS membership. A bems.org user account is a prerequisite to the BEMS membership application process (see the Membership page for more information).
- Use your full name as a username, e.g. "John Smith". Please capitalize the first letter of your first and last name and include the space in between.
- You must provide your own first and last name.
- You must provide a valid email address that belongs to you.
- You must provide areas of expertise and frequency ranges that are of interest to you.
- You must provide a valid affiliation (i.e. your place of work or study). Please include the full mailing address. Please include a web address (if available), so that we can verify your identity.
- Failure to omit any of the above information will result in automatic rejection of the user account. You will then need to try again. We will not notify you of rejection. But, you will be notified by email if your account is accepted.
- Please allow up to 2 business days for us to process your user account.